Monday, June 23, 2008

Sweet Summertime

"Flowers and Denim" fine silver and kyanite earrings

I just love the beginning of summer! No more getting the kids up at the crack of dawn and rushing to get to the bus on time, no more homework, no more packing lunches!!! The temperature has been back in the 80's and the kiddos and I have been having fun going to the pool, library, and local icecream shop. My husband has been able to work from home on Thursdays so I can sell my jewelry down at the 17th Street Farmer's Market.

I've been feeling very creative lately and have a new line of paintings which I will be posting soon, along with several portrait commissions I am trying to finish up.

No comments:

"Study nature, love nature, stay close to nature. It will never fail you."

Visit my web site at www.artworkbyandrea.com