Monday, August 27, 2007

New Wearable Art Necklaces

Do you ever create something new that you are just hopping up and down excited about it? I just love making these teeny tiny paintings. They are only 3/4 " x 1 1/2" long on an 18" satin cord. Wearable art - you can now take your favorite paintings everywhere you go!
"Headed Out to Sea" acrylic mini painting
"Precious Pug" acrylic miniature painting
I just hope my customers like them as much as I do, lol! :-) I am still wondering if I should be selling them on these satin chains, or just a single bail attachment, or add some pretty beads dangling below. If you are dropping by my blog and have an opinion on what YOUR preference is . . . feel free to leave a comment! Thanks! :- )
My wearable art pendants are available in my Etsy shop.

No comments:

"Study nature, love nature, stay close to nature. It will never fail you."

Visit my web site at www.artworkbyandrea.com