Thursday, August 16, 2007

Blog Contest Winners!!!

Well I finally found some time to paint. It was so tough decide which subjects, you all had so many wonderful ideas, and hopefully I'll get to them all - eventually! ;-)
However, the winners of the contest (ideas for paintings for new cards in my Etsy shop) are:

Minefull for her suggestion of flowers and birds. I decided to combine the two with my watercolor painting of a hummingbird and trumpet flower.

"Sip of Sweetness" 8 x 10" Watercolor
"Smile for the Camera" 8 x 10" Watercolor

and Quirkybags for her suggestion of a giraffe. Congratulations winners for your fantastic suggestions! I will be contacting you about receiving your free card.

Thanks to all of you for your great ideas!!!
These cards will be available in my Etsy Shop.

4 comments:

MineFull said...

Thanks so much Andrea,
the hummingbird and trumpet flower look beautiful! As does the giraffe :)

Jenniffer

Andrea said...

thanks Jenniffer! :-)

Unknown said...

your work is so beautiful! it's because you're a redhead...we're all extra talented! :D

Mimi said...

Lovely artwork, Andrea! So beautiful!!

"Study nature, love nature, stay close to nature. It will never fail you."

Visit my web site at www.artworkbyandrea.com