Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Working on new things

I know it's been such a long time since I last blogged - geez, it's been over a month! I promise I haven't been twiddling my fingers though. Nope, I have been busy with many new and exciting things. Some of them are business related, and others are not. For example, I have started teaching fitness classes again after a two year break. I recently got certified to teach Zumba classes and have been having a blast!
I also finally got around to trying out the bag of bronze pmc I had sitting in my studio since November! I am loving it!
I'll have a lot more new goodies to show you, but those will just have to wait until tomorrow because for now I'm off to watch American Idol. ;-)

No comments:

"Study nature, love nature, stay close to nature. It will never fail you."

Visit my web site at www.artworkbyandrea.com