Thursday, December 24, 2009

This Years Bird Tree - Happy Holidays!


This year's bird tree in the studio.
(we have another tree that is the "family" tree with all the kids ornaments in another room)

A few new bird ornaments this year.

The nests with eggs I made last year.

Sweet little glass ornaments that a I got from kateydiditglass on etsy.
Little bluejay peekaboo.


Presents are finally all wrapped, cookies are baked, and the children are nestled in bed with visions of nintendo ds and wii games in their head.
I'm off to sip a glass of egg nog and listen to a few christmas tunes while I wait for Santa to arrive.

Merry Christmas to you all and to all a good night!

No comments:

"Study nature, love nature, stay close to nature. It will never fail you."

Visit my web site at www.artworkbyandrea.com