Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Forget Me Not - My New Flower Necklaces

Forever Forget Me Not in White

Once upon a time, a Knight and his bride were walking along a river. As the Knight gathered flowers for his sweetheart he fell into the treacherous river. Just before his armor pulled him completely under he tossed the flowers to his bride and pleaded "Forget Me Not"! To this day the little blue flowers have been known as the "forget-me-not".

The newest in my flower line, this sweet little forget-me-not was handcrafted from precious metal clay. Very versatile necklace - can be worn with a dress for a night on the town, business attire, great for a wedding or even the jewelry for a bridesmaid or flower girl, or go casual with a shirt and pair of slacks!

Forever Forget Me Not in Blue

No comments:

"Study nature, love nature, stay close to nature. It will never fail you."

Visit my web site at www.artworkbyandrea.com