Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Recent Press

"Little Bit O' Luck" Fine Silver Studs

Hello, hello, hello again dear blog readers. Hope you all are doing well! I'm afraid we have another case of the cooties at my house and it just has me super behind on everything. It seems like with the kids taking turns being sick and the week of snow, I have had someone here at home/studio for the past three weeks.

Ok, enough of the griping --- how about some good news, no great news:
Thank you Megan Marconyak at Richmond Magazine Blog for your lovely feature on my jewelry. What a great write up!!!

And many thanks as well to The Shopping Connection for including my "Little Bit O' Luck Studs" in their Shamrock feature.

One more thing .....
I will be at Shamrock the Block this Saturday from 8-12
hosted at the 17th Street Market Place
Richmond peeps - come on by! :-)

No comments:

"Study nature, love nature, stay close to nature. It will never fail you."

Visit my web site at www.artworkbyandrea.com