Friday, March 27, 2009

Putting my Feet Up and Spring Show Lineup

Oscar - doesn't he look fierce?! He's such a big baby. ;-)

Hello peeps and Happy Friday! I hope you are all having a good one.
Afraid I've been a bit remiss on both my blog and getting new items in the shop this week. I have been very tired all week. Not sure if it's been the dreary rain or if it's time to get my thyroid checked again, but I haven't been very productive at all lately.
So for a change . . . I put my feet up and even read a few books.
The kitties loved getting to snuggle up on the sofa with me.
Claire (yes she looks sweet and innocent, but just before this shot she was walking through my paint palette on my desk, argh!)

I will be adding some new items in the shops over the weekend though, so stay tuned.
I also need to get cracking getting ready for my Spring show line up:

Fetch Night April 17th 6-9pm
Fool for Art April 18th 10am-5pm
Arts in the Park May 2nd and 3rd
South of the James Market Saturdays starting May 16th
West End Farmer's Market Wednesday mornings starting April 29th

Enjoy the weekend all!
Hugs,
A

No comments:

"Study nature, love nature, stay close to nature. It will never fail you."

Visit my web site at www.artworkbyandrea.com