Saturday, January 31, 2009

Saturday Slumber

Hello peeps, and Happy Saturday! Hopefully your day has been a good one! I'm afraid I have not gotten much done today, I have been in a bit of a tired fog. Despite the fact that the sun is out again after a cold and icy week, I feel like I could crawl in bed and go to sleep. Hmm, wonder if I'm catching the cold that is making it's way through my family. Ick.
I'm hoping to feel more energized tomorrow.
I stumbled across this great quote today:
"Use the talents you possess - for the woods would be a very silent place if no birds sang except the best."
~Henry Van Dyke
Ok, perhaps tomorrow. ;-)

If you haven't registered for my giveaway, it's not too late. The drawing for the winner will be tomorrow! Woot!

No comments:

"Study nature, love nature, stay close to nature. It will never fail you."

Visit my web site at www.artworkbyandrea.com