Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Falling Up

"Falling Up"
I tripped on my shoelace
And I fell up ---
Up to the roof tops,
Up over the town,
Up past the tree tops,
Up over the mountains,
Up where the colors
Blend into the sounds.
But it got me so dizzy
When I looked around,
I got sick to my stomach
And I threw down.
-Shel Silverstein

I am honestly not sure how I managed it, but last night after loading the kiln with goodies and headed back into the house, I tripped going UP the garage stairs. I actually went flying through the air and landed very hard against the steps. My poor arms are skinned and black and blue and I may even have a hairline fracture in my left arm. Ugh, how very clutzy of me.

Thanks for all who have stopped by my blog and entered the giveaway. I am really enjoying reading your comments which are a ray of sunshine on this cold gray day.
Hugs,
Andrea

No comments:

"Study nature, love nature, stay close to nature. It will never fail you."

Visit my web site at www.artworkbyandrea.com