Monday, January 26, 2009

On your mark, get set, GO!

Hello peeps and Happy Monday! What a week it's been! Have not had much time in the studio lately since it's been a busy week for the boys. On top of many school activities, we have had lots of cub scout activities, including . . . derby cars!


This was their first year, and I have to say they had a ton of fun! They got to try out my new dremel tool that they gave me for xmas with their Dad. Then of course they got to paint and decorate with me. :-) Friday was check in and Saturday was the races. They did not win the races, but may get other awards at tonight's ceremonies.

Whew, I am exhausted, but anxious to get back in the studio later today. Of course, first the dog needs walked, and groceries need to be bought, .... sigh. ;-)

Stay tuned . . . . . . later today I will also begin the new blog giveaway!

No comments:

"Study nature, love nature, stay close to nature. It will never fail you."

Visit my web site at www.artworkbyandrea.com