Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy Fourth of July!

"Trumpet Flowers" (took this a couple of hours ago during my morning walk in the woods. Aren't they gorgeous?!


Queen Anne's Lace (also taken during my walk this morning). I don't care if this is a weed, I think it is one of the prettiest flowers! I plan doing a painting of these pretties soon, so stay tuned! ;-)
Forgot to take a shot of anything blue to go with my red, white, and blue theme for the 4th, so here's a photo of my most recent "Nest of Three Necklace". I've started leaving some of them unoxidized for bit of extra shine, and this is my first one with the white pearls.

I am not sure yet what we will do to celebrate the holiday today. We are still recovering from Luray Caverns and two days at the Great Wolfe Lodge waterpark. My calf muscles have been moaning and groaning at me the past couple of days. So, hopefully we can find some festivities and fireworks that aren't too exhausting, lol! Hope all of you celebrating have a safe and happy 4th!!!!

No comments:

"Study nature, love nature, stay close to nature. It will never fail you."

Visit my web site at www.artworkbyandrea.com