Sunday, April 27, 2008

Mermaids Dream

What do mermaids dream of? The sound of the waves, starfish,oysters, and glistening pearls of course! ;-) I seem to be dreaming of the beach myself these days. I find myself making all kinds of fine silver sea shells, starfish, and other sea creatures. Hmm, I must make a trip to the beach soon!
"Mermaids Dream"
I made this bracelet using amazonite, aquaterra jasper, freshwater pearls, sterling silver, and little handcrafted fine silver starfish and oyster charms. The fine silver charms were made from pmc (precious metal clay) which becomes .999% fine silver once fired in a kiln. They were oxidized and hand polished.
I just listed it this week, and it's already sold. I'm a bit sad to see it go, so I guess I'll have to make another sea themed bracelet.

No comments:

"Study nature, love nature, stay close to nature. It will never fail you."

Visit my web site at www.artworkbyandrea.com