Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Spring is in the Air!

What a beautiful day - the sun is shining, the temperature is lovely - it's one of those days where it just feels so good to be alive! I took our 1 year old lab to the park this morning for our daily hike in the woods. I finally seem to have my energy back after being sick for so long and we ended up hiking and running for over an hour, it was fabulous!!!The geese were making a racket! I think mating season has begun. I found this in my photo file file from last spring - momma goose protecting her little ones. Aren't they cute? It won't be too much longer before there is a new crew of little ones at the park, I can't wait.

Sigh, now I need to get back to work! I am so behind on everything after being sick. It looks like my afternoon and evening will be spent painting like a total madwoman. At least the weather is warm and the kids can entertain themselves outside!

No comments:

"Study nature, love nature, stay close to nature. It will never fail you."

Visit my web site at www.artworkbyandrea.com