Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Now Selling on Ebay!

Well after a gentle nudge, some advice and suggestions from a few very wonderful and helpful artists (you know who you are - thanks! :-) ), I decided to go ahead and list an item on ebay! I am always a bit hesitant to try new things, and I just have not had any experience with ebay. Shocking I know considering how that ebay is now a household name. I did make my first ebay purchase last week and had a wonderful experience!
Well, here is my little owl pendant. He is "Snowy Owl Pondering". Painted in acrylic he is only 3/4" x 1 1 /2" tall. He comes with this black satin cord and pretty silver plated toggle. He will be shipped in a cute metal peekaboo window box. You can check out my listing for more details:
My first ebay listing!!!!

No comments:

"Study nature, love nature, stay close to nature. It will never fail you."

Visit my web site at www.artworkbyandrea.com