Monday, June 25, 2007

Pretty in Pink

Well it seems that all my current work is surprise birthday commissions. Since I don't have any of my own work to show I thought I'd show you this great collar and leash set I got from Etsy seller temjtc at The Naughty Dog Boutique
She custom made this adorable pink and brown set for our pampered pooch.
I just love her new collar and so does Zelda! She how she is showing it of? :-) So pretty in pink!
I am going to have to find time to paint her portrait soon!

1 comment:

joeyandaleethea said...

I was here the other day - but had no time to leave a comment - and so I'm back! And that puppy...is super adorable!! Love the pink collar. :)

"Study nature, love nature, stay close to nature. It will never fail you."

Visit my web site at www.artworkbyandrea.com