Tuesday, January 16, 2007

My First Entry

I sit here pondering what to write. It seems as though I should be writing something profound since this is my first entry. However, I am just amazed I've made it this far. Technology is not, I'm afraid, one on my strengths. Yet, I seem to be stumbling along somehow through the internet. I've managed to join several art forums, and I have even discovered how to post images of my artwork there. So I have decided to make the leap to "blogging". I consider this to be a great adventure! I hope to use this blog page as an art journal of sorts. It will be a place for anyone who is interested to check out my latest artwork. I plan to show progress on portrait commission pieces as well as any other pieces I happen to be working on.
Warmest regards!
Andrea

No comments:

"Study nature, love nature, stay close to nature. It will never fail you."

Visit my web site at www.artworkbyandrea.com