Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Birthday Cupcakes and Kitchen Renovation!


Last Thursday was my birthday. Afraid I never made it to go antique shopping like I had hoped. We realized we needed to get a jump start on the kitchen demo project.
So . . ..
I spent the day ripping up the old linoleum floor. I have to say I am quite proud of myself. I did the entire floor myself. The kids and hubby helped pull up the million staples that were in the floorboard, and hubby pulled down the cabinets.
Whew!

I did take time out for a little treat - BIRTHDAY CUPCAKES from Too Sweet, yum!!!!

Here's our kitchen before . . .
goodbye ugly linoleum floor !
A long process . . .

We got the demo done and now the contractors are putting up cabinets and fixing plumbing and lighting.
So exciting!!!!

No comments:

"Study nature, love nature, stay close to nature. It will never fail you."

Visit my web site at www.artworkbyandrea.com