Thursday, January 20, 2011

Catching up with the New Year

Thanks to two weeks of the flu (from our plane trip to Florida) I've felt like the New Year started without me. I'm happy to say I'm finally starting to feel like myself again. I thought I'd update you on our holiday trip first and then the business side of things tomorrow ....

for xmas this year we surprised the kids with a trip to Universal Studios and Adventure Island.
Despite the record crowds and the crazy cold weather, we had a
WONDERFUL time!

the holiday decorations throughout the park were fun and festive
Hogwarts was even more amazing, breathtaking, and thrilling than we imagined.

Hope all of you had a wonderful Holiday and a great start to the New Year!

I'll be posting some info on a current show show and new work tomorrow.
Drop on by!


No comments:

"Study nature, love nature, stay close to nature. It will never fail you."

Visit my web site at www.artworkbyandrea.com