Monday, March 22, 2010

Spring Cleaning in the Studio


It's that time of year - spring cleaning!
I've started in my studio, which is badly in need of some cleaning and reorganization.

There just aren't enough hours in the day for everything I'd like to make, so I thought it was time to let go of some of my treasures so that someone else can create something beautiful with them.
I opened up another Etsy shop today.
You can find all kinds of lovely treasures here.

I'll be posting more beads, sterling, and even hand crafted fine silver goodiness over the next few days.
Hugs,
A

Ps. I suppose I should start some much needed spring cleaning in the house as well, sigh. ;-P


1 comment:

Christine said...

Hey Andrea! I love that toggle!

Going over to check out the destash shop...looking forward to seeing you at St. Stephen's market this summer!

"Study nature, love nature, stay close to nature. It will never fail you."

Visit my web site at www.artworkbyandrea.com