Wednesday, February 24, 2010

What's On My Studio Desk


Usually there are a lot of projects on my desk. I tend to work on several things at once.
Right now though, my desk is fairly empty since we are getting ready to do a major kitchen renovation.
Hubby and I are doing the demo ourselves, eek!

I thought I'd take a photo of my desk while it's actually clean! The little drawer cabinet came out of the boy's bathroom which I just finished redecorating. It's an old bathroom cabinet from Target that use to be white. I painted it to match my studio.
The adorable bird print is new and from local Richmond artist Erica Vess of Bees Knees Studio. You can find her work on Etsy. I'm a huge fan of her work and now have a few of her pieces about the house.

Tomorrow is my bday! I'm planning on offering free shipping in my Etsy shop to celebrate. I'm hoping to do some fun bead and thrift store shopping tomorrow, but may have to work on the kitchen demo instead. Hmm, maybe I can find a way to do both. :-)

No comments:

"Study nature, love nature, stay close to nature. It will never fail you."

Visit my web site at www.artworkbyandrea.com