Friday, June 5, 2009

Exciting New Stuff


So much going on lately with the kids wrapping up the end of another school year. Where has the time gone?
Also, lots of exciting new things on the business side of things as well . . . .

I'll be at the Pups on Parade Gala at the Science Museum this evening with some dog themed jewelry (as well as cats, horses, and bird of course).

You can also now find my jewelry at the historic Jefferson Hotel! Did you know they use to keep real live alligators in the lobby?!?! Fabulous hotel and gift shop with some wonderful history, I am so very excited to be a small part of it!

Some more BIG news . .. . I will be featured in the July issue of Richmond Magazine. Yippee!

Happy Weekend All!
Hugs,
A

No comments:

"Study nature, love nature, stay close to nature. It will never fail you."

Visit my web site at www.artworkbyandrea.com