Wednesday, February 18, 2009

In Need of a Cootie Shot

Remember that old chant from the elementary school playground: "Circle, circle, dot, dot, . .. . now you have your cootie shot"?
Well, we seem to need a round of them in our household. We've had two weeks of all kinds of nastiness including pink eye and strep, ICK!
I don't know about you, but I will be glad when Spring finally gets here!

I did manage to sneak in some studio time today, so tuned tomorrow for a whole new line of jewelry goodies! :-)

2 comments:

artisticblend said...

Ahhh poo! I'm so sorry you guys are struggling with the yuckiness. :( I hope everyone is better soon. I can't wait to see the new goodies.

Andrea said...

Thanks girl! Hope you and your family are staying well!!!

"Study nature, love nature, stay close to nature. It will never fail you."

Visit my web site at www.artworkbyandrea.com