Friday, January 9, 2009

Lots of New items and One BIG mess!

With a child sick home from school the past two days I have been getting an incredible amount of work done. My little guy has been resting, and I have been taking photos and painting up a storm! It is truly amazing the amount of work which can be done when one stays home instead of running errands!
Here's my Pretty Purple Poppy Necklace which can be found in my Ruby Lane Shop.
And some sweet little Cherry Blossom and Pink Pearl Posts to be found on Etsy.
And here is one big mess! I was trying to get as many of these bird nest paintings done as I could before I lost daylight. Sadly it was a losing battle, so I'll to finish tomorrow. I will be dropping of some of these little nests along with some new birds to Tinkers this weekend.
Whew, now I'm ready to put on my pj's and watch a good movie tonight.
Happy weekend all!

No comments:

"Study nature, love nature, stay close to nature. It will never fail you."

Visit my web site at www.artworkbyandrea.com