Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Tons of Treasures to be found at TINKERS


Hello again dear Peeps! Yes, it has been a while. The last two weeks have been a bit rough with loved ones passing, my living room/studio raining (yes, raining in the house!), and of course a nasty virus followed by an ear infection. But, I am getting back into the swing of things with orders coming in like crazy, and inventory to stock locally.
(Display table at Tinkers loaded with fun goodies)
Today I am headed off to Tinkers with some of my little bird painting and nests. Not to late for holiday shopping. Lots of treasures to be found at Tinkers!
I may have to do a little shopping myself today, hurray, what fun!

No comments:

"Study nature, love nature, stay close to nature. It will never fail you."

Visit my web site at www.artworkbyandrea.com