Wednesday, December 3, 2008

LIfe is a Zoo!

Zebra tried to give me a kiss!
Our zoo trip the day after Thanksgiving, boy do those giraffes have some long slimy tongues! Good times! :-)

With two young boys (three if you count hubby), a energetic dog, 2 cats, and 3 guinea pigs, my life always tends to be a bit chaotic. However, since the week of Thanksgiving I feel like I have not even had a moment to catch my breath! Shows to get ready for, orders to ship, stores and galleries to finish items for, wholesale orders to fill, a house and tree to decorate not to mention clean someday, all the kids miscellaneous activities, .......... I get tired just thinking about it all! I have tried to be more organized this year, but it seems like it's the unexpected things that tip the scales of sanity, making me feel like I'm living in chaos - a zoo!
I have to wonder how does one juggle it all? Anyone with the answer out there in blog land?

Sigh, I'm off for another cup of tea for the energy to tackle this evenings long list of activities, and then I have promised myself that tonight I will try to get more than 5 hours of sleep!!!

No comments:

"Study nature, love nature, stay close to nature. It will never fail you."

Visit my web site at www.artworkbyandrea.com