Friday, November 21, 2008

Nope, nope, I am NOT getting sick!


I am really trying to ignore the fact that I woke up with a sore throat this morning and my head feels like someone hit it with a baseball bat. I can NOT be getting sick! I have Forest Hill Farmer's Market tomorrow morning at the crack of dawn in the freezing cold. I also have to finish getting pieces ready for various holiday shows that need a drop off this weekend, so there just isn't time to be sick!

Thanks to those of you who came to the St. Bridget's show last night, it was a fabulous show! Great to see friends who dropped by for a visit (thanks peeps, you know who you are - xoxo), and so nice meeting new people/new crafty friends and rockin' customers too!

Now, to go drink more tea and take another vitamin C. Happy weekend all!

No comments:

"Study nature, love nature, stay close to nature. It will never fail you."

Visit my web site at www.artworkbyandrea.com