Sunday, October 28, 2007

Ocean Storm

I am so in love . . . with these stones! Aquaterra Jasper - a gorgeous mix of blues the color of an ocean storm, and tans so reminiscent of the sandy beach. I couldn't wait to make something out of these beauties. The result - a pair of earrings, bracelet, and necklace! I combined them with amazonite, slate shell, and sterling silver for a earthy, but elegant contemporary look.
Here's me at the Pumpkin Centerville Festival - not sure what I was laughing about. Ended up being a gorgeous sunny day, but oh so windy! My entire display got blown over and all my necklaces ended up in a tangled heap on the ground. Luckily it was not until the end of the show!
One of the Apacas at the Festival in costume - how cute are these guys ?!?!? They have the biggest, sweetest eyes you have ever seen!

No comments:

"Study nature, love nature, stay close to nature. It will never fail you."

Visit my web site at www.artworkbyandrea.com