Sunday, May 13, 2007

New Graphite Work

After so many color pencil drawings, and acrylic and watercolor paintings, I figured I should do a "little something" in graphite for a change of pace. I had seen the reference image for this (color photo) on WC and just couldn't resist this sweet image. This little one just looks so frail and delicate in the owners hands, but made me think how size doesn't matter, and this little one could still be "top dog" (sorry, pardon the pun) in his or her household. :-)
8" x 10" graphite pencil
The reference photo for this piece came from Carolene -M. on the Wet Canvas artist's site - thank you!
Original piece will be available for sale on my website soon. Currently listing note cards and prints on my Etsy store.

No comments:

"Study nature, love nature, stay close to nature. It will never fail you."

Visit my web site at www.artworkbyandrea.com