Thursday, February 8, 2007

Pet Expo Show

A local Humane society is holding their yearly Pet Expo Show next weekend. I have signed up to be one of the vendors. I am planning on setting up a booth with samples of my pet portrait drawings and paintings. I will also have my new note cards, prints, and possibly tote bags for sale. These will all be displaying some of my recent ink and watercolor paintings.
People will be bringing their cats, dogs, and ferrets to the show. I am so excited! I get to spend the day with people and animals, I get to draw, and maybe make a few commissions and sales. What could be better?!
This is one of my recent paintings which I have made into prints and note cards. I plan on taking these to the show, and I hope to add a new "store" on my webpage soon.


"Dog Gone, In Trouble Again"
8"x10" ink and watercolor

No comments:

"Study nature, love nature, stay close to nature. It will never fail you."

Visit my web site at www.artworkbyandrea.com